Ski service PLOC is a member of Association of ski schools
Training can proceed
- individually (privatly)
- in small groups – max 10-12 people
Trainings are carried out by professional instructors who speak - English, German or Russian.
Main training is from 10 a.m. to 12 a.m. and from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., or individually upon request
Place of training:
- Clients can take part in courses for beginners, improvers and advanced
- We will teach you different techniques: downhill skiing, cross country skiing, telemark, carving and snowboarding
- We offer snowblades rides for groups of adults
- We also offer full-day cross country skiing or snow-shoes trips.
- we use many special tools to spice up your training
- Each client receives a diploma after having completed the training
we offer our own ski school for beginners and improvers 2 private ski lifts, where there is enough place even in the main season.
We throw an APRÉS'SKI party at the end of the training.
Other trainings are carried out in Certova Mountain where there are among others two 4-seater lifts.
All lifts are situated nearby ski school by chair lift.
It is an evening feast on skis and other devices you can ride or slide on. Slalom race and other attractions is part of the event.
Discounts for groups!!!
Clients can store their skis during the training in our ski school building.